Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"Real Book Challenge" August Update

Time once again for an update on my progress in the "2014 Real Book Challenge".



Whew, I think I'm going to get this post in JUST in time!  I forgot to do a post for July, but the books were sooooooo good that I should mention them here:


Have you read this one?   Oh my God, it was soooooooo awesome!!!  I can't gush enough, I freaking loved it!!!  So funny, and so sad, and so...ugh, it leaves me inarticulate.  I'm such a dork, all I can say is if you haven't read it, then you damn well should, like, right now!

My other July book was this one:
Not quite as good as I was expecting, but still, I'm excited for the next in the series.

Now for August's books:
Just all around excellent!  Looking forward to the next installment and also THE MOVIE!!!


Meh.  Not as good as I was expecting, especially considering all the hype, but I'm still glad I read it and I'm looking forward to this movie as well.

That's all, folks!  Now I need to get my butt to the library before they close so I can pick up another "real" book!


No comments:

Post a Comment