Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

I haven't participated in any memes for a while, so I thought I'd better get in on this week's Top Ten TuesdayTop Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish This week's topic is:  Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own.

I have a pinterest board titled "Things I Want to Make", and there are some fabulous bookshelf ideas I've pinned.  Here they are (the pictures are linked to the pins):

1.  Pallet shelf:
















2.  Ikea spice rack bookshelves
3.  Fabric sling bookshelves
4.  Ladder bookshelf
5.  Tree bookshelf
6.  Floating bookshelves
7.  Pipe bookshelf
8.  Rain gutter shelves
9.  Front facing bookshelf
10.  And last, but not least, this is what I want my TV room to look like:
Can you just imagine what those shelves would look like jam packed with books?  Heaven!  

I hope you've enjoyed my little top ten post!  Leave me a link to yours, and I'll be sure to visit back!






No comments:

Post a Comment