Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 Real Book Challenge

What's a new year without a challenge, eh?  I have a whole bunch of brand, spankin' new books sitting on my bookshelf that I haven't read yet!  What!?  I never used to be like this, I swear!!!  My husband keeps asking me (actually, he kind of stopped, 'cause he knows what the answers gonna be) when I'm going to read that book he bought me for x anniversary or y birthday, so I've decided to join in with the gals from Fic Fare to do their 2014 Real Book Challenge!

Real Book Challenge on Swoony Boys Podcast and Fiction Fare

The idea is to read more "Real" books, you know, the ones with covers and pages!  I've been really bad for reading only my Kobo lately, and that's why my shelves are being neglected.  So hey, if you want to join in, check out the challenge rules here and sign up - sounds like fun, right?

Here's some of the books I want to read in the next year (just off the top of my head):



And I'm sure I'll come up with more as the year progresses.  Whew, what a stack!  Let's go!!!








1 comment:

  1. My Life Next Door is really good! Sadly that is the only one I have read of these, but I have some others on my TBR!
    New bloglovin follower :-)
    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete