Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases in the world of books.

This is my first time participating in a meme of any kind, and of course, my first time participating in "Waiting on Wednesday".  I am such a virgin that I had to look up the word meme, and I still don't really get it!  But here goes, I'll try my best.

I am eagerly anticipating.... Allegiant, by Veronica Roth.


Okay, yeah, I know it's already out, but I don't have a copy yet and I'm not even finished reading Insurgent.  But still, it's the book I'm MOST excited about this week!  How about you?  If you happen to stumble along this blog, you may see that I am a little low on followers (did I mention that I'm new at this?) so please leave me a comment - it would absolutely make my day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment